Training of internal auditors for ISO certificate
On April 18th 2023 training for internal auditors was held at the IPSA Institute. The topics covered that day are:
- Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Legal regulations relating to the environment
On the second day of the seminar, i.e., April 19th 2023 the following topics were covered:
- Basic requirements of ISO 45001:2018 with reference to legal regulations
- Audit guidelines according to BAS EN ISO 19011:2015
The written part of the exam for internal auditors was held on the same day and all seminar participants successfully completed the exam.
The education/seminar was led by Ms. Mara Savić, a longtime supervisory auditor in front of TuV Adria. The most important thing for IPSA INSTITUTE is that now it has trained and certified internal auditors for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards that will work on implementing these standards in the company in the future.